The Seeing Eye

My photo
I've spent the past twenty years of my life trying to catch up to where I am, and I'm going to spend the rest picking up where I left off. Check out my link to The Art House Co-op then enjoy my Blog with alittle music. Ya gotta scroll down, then up baby. Oh yeah, don't forget to feed my fish while your down there.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mary's Sun

I went through a difficult patch this year and came out looking at life in a different way.  During those days amongst the thorny thickets, a women with an infectious smile never spoke.  When Mary's insides came out I took a deep breath, held it, and began to cry.  Others thought to make her smile a joke perhaps about the gray cloud above her head, but I knew, inside her smile was a cry for help.  Mary inspired me to create this gift for her.  Behind every gray cloud is a bright sun pushing forward to light the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment