The Seeing Eye

My photo
I've spent the past twenty years of my life trying to catch up to where I am, and I'm going to spend the rest picking up where I left off. Check out my link to The Art House Co-op then enjoy my Blog with alittle music. Ya gotta scroll down, then up baby. Oh yeah, don't forget to feed my fish while your down there.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sketchbook Project 2011

Pages 10, 11, 12
Science Projects
Gone Wrong

Ray's message was funneled through a series of pipes and tubes, and wires until it was finally received by Dr. Martin Cooper at Motorola in Windy City.

Dr. Cooper was happy to receive Ray's message and pushed as hard as he could on his new brick. The first time he tried he pushed the wrong spots.  Dr. Cooper tried again and reached his rival at Bell Labs while walking the streets of New York City.  Dr. Cooper laughed so hard his stomach and hand hurt as he crossed the busy street.


Dr. Cooper returned to the Windy City and passed his brick to Bob Barnett, who was sitting inside his convertible at Solidier Field.  Bob called Alexander Graham Bell's grandson in Germany and said "Guten Tag".

No comments:

Post a Comment